Zoning Board Of Appeals (ZBA)
Per Section 8-5 of the Connecticut General Statutes, the ZBA has five regular members and three alternates.
- Charles Deluca, Chair (D) -- Exp. 06/30/2015
- Jeffrey Williams, Vice-Chair (R) -- Exp. 06/30/2016
- Victor Capellupo (R) -- Exp. 06/30/2013
- Gary Greene (D) -- Exp. 06/30/2013
- Ruth Anne Ramsey (R) -- Exp. 6/30/2015
- John Ashburne (R) -- Exp. 6/30/2015
- Richard Wood (D) -- Exp. 6/30/2014
ZBA Revised Basic Instructions Form
Zoning Board of Appeals Application Form last revised 12/2011.
To determine the prior variances on a property (as required by the ZBA application form on page 2)
search this .pdf of a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. It lists ZBA Variances acted upon through August 2013. Note: Document is 174 pages long...you are best off searching for the property, rather than printing the document.
Link to help you prepare a list of neighbors within 100 feet of your property: Abutter's Tool--MapGeo
You should check this information with the Assessor's Office to ensure that you have the most recent and up-to-date information.
This page last updated on November 21, 2013.