Downtown Municipal Parking
There are many municipal parking lots in downtown Darien. They all have FREE short-term parking for shoppers.
The lots are as follows:
- Mechanic Street--accessed from either Mechanic Street or Boston Post Road - Permit & Pay Station Parking
- Center Street North--accessed from Center Street - Permit, 2 & 3 Hour Parking
- Center Street South--accessed from either Center Street, Boston Post Road, or Old King's Highway South - Permit, 2 & 3 Hour Parking
- Tilley--accessed from Mansfield Avenue (Route 124) - Permit & 1 Hour Parking
- Grove Street--accessed from Grove Street or Squab Lane - Permit & 2 Hour Parking
- Squab Lane--accessed from Grove Street or Leroy Avenue - Permit Parking Only
Their locations are shown on this map.
** The following train station parking lots are open for daily parking BETWEEN 9:30am and Midnight, payable via the pay stations at the $4.00 daily rate.**