Due to limitations on the sale of dump permits caused by the pandemic, current dump permits that would expire on June 30, 2020 will now remain valid until September 1, 2020.
New dump permits – valid from July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021 will go on sale beginning on June 1, 2020 online or via US mail. Due to current pandemic, access to town hall may not be possible for obtaining dump permits.
Dump permits will be available on line for residents that have had dump permits and are already in our database. Click HERE to purchase your dump stickers online.
Residents can also purchase dump permits by mail, whether previous permit holder or not. We will need the following information and material to process request:
- $120 without garbage collection service.
- $40 with proof that your residence has garbage collection from one of the haulers registered with the Town of Darien.
- Copy of vehicle registration(s).
- Self addressed, stamped envelope for return permit (if ordering via US mail).
- Email address if available and/or telephone number for contact.
- “Seniors” (65 or greater) can obtain first permit for free with just their proof of age (copy of drivers license) and copy of vehicle registration.
Please check back with us for future notifications on when town hall will be open again for walk in purchases.
Please forward any inquiries to the DPW at 203-656-7346 or email@example.com.