The Darien Board of Selectmen will receive public comment on proposed changes to parking regulations on Monday, October 17 at 8:00 p.m. in Town Hall, Room 206.
The proposed changes would:
- Increase the fee for daily parking to $4/day
- Establish a monthly fee option for non-permit lots of $65 when purchased through the mobile parking application
- Increase the fee for annual permits to $400
- Increase the cost for replacement of a lost permit to $20
- Increase the fine for abuse of a permit to $100
- allow for daily parking in available permit parking spaces in the Noroton Heights lot, Leroy West lot and Squab Lane after 9:00 a.m
- eliminate incentive permits and
- ·other technical changes available for review at www.darienct.gov/parking-authority
The Board of Selectmen wants to hear remarks pertinent to the proposed changes.
A red-lined copy of the regulations showing proposed changes is available here.