Request a Certified Copy of a Vital Record

Requests for a certified copy of a birth, marriage, civil union, or death certificate are made in person or by mail through the Town Clerk's Office.


  • Completed forms should be mailed to: Town Clerk's Office, 2 Renshaw Road, Darien CT 06820
  • Be sure to include appropriate identification and payment.
  • All checks (including business and personal) should be made payable to: the Town of Darien
  • Personal checks are acceptable.
  • Cash is also acceptable in person.